Special transport for medicines
Transporting medicines throughout Europe
- Temperature-controlled shipments of medicines
- Daily shipment of medicines: 24/7 service, including at weekends
- Transported by GDP-certified drivers
- Up to three different temperatures during one shipment, from -20 to +25 degrees
- Shipments for the healthcare sector
- Track your shipment of medicines online
about shipment of medicines
- Maximum length of your package = 430 cm
- Maximum width of your package = 125 cm
- Maximum height of pallet stack = 1.70 m (1.60 m under the cooling engine)
- Weight = max. 3,500 kg
This is generally possible in consultation with you, the client. We are not a courier service, but we can almost always find a solution to get a van on the road fast when you have a time-sensitive delivery.
No, we transport anything that can fit in a van with trailer, so you can come to us with any shipment, even those that don’t need to be refrigerated. For example, we regularly transport wooden tabletops for an online furniture store and deliver them in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Yes, the temperature is continually monitored by the driver throughout the transport. We can also read the temperature remotely in our office at any time.
Yes, we definitely can. In consultation with you, we will plan a route to allow our transport to call at every address you need. On longer routes, our drivers spend the night in a hotel and pick up again the next day.
Yes, all our vehicles are equipped with systems that let us know exactly where your goods are at all times. Of course, you can use them to track your shipment as well. With the login information that we provide, you can see exactly where your shipment is.
Dualtemp means that there are two evaporators in the same van. Each can be set to a different temperature. By placing a flexible partition in the van, we create two compartments, which allows us to transport both frozen and refrigerated products in the same transport.
Our vans are equipped with 2 evaporators and with a flexible partition that allow us to make two separate compartments in the van. This allows us to, for example, transport both frozen and refrigerated goods in the same van. An additional temperature can also be set in the trailer.
Yes, we can. After your shipment is unloaded, we can run a printout of the temperature readings and provide it to you.
Our vans and drivers are not equipped to meet the requirements needed to be allowed to transport hazardous materials. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept shipments of hazardous materials.
Yes, our vans are ideal for shipping medicines because we can set any required temperature. This means that we can set the optimal temperature for the transport of medicines and medical cargo.
We work exclusively with Dutch drivers who are also conversant in English and German.
How much will fit in a van?
- 6 europaletts or
- 4 block pallets or
- 8 roll containers
How much will fit in a trailer?
- 6 europaletts
- 3 block pallets
- 11 roll containers
Maximum loading height:
1.70 m (1.60 m below the cooling engine)
Total weight: 3,500 kg.
Get a no-obligation quote within one hour
- Up to three different temperatures in the same transport
- Cheaper delivery for shipments of up to 12 europallets, 7 block pallets or 20 roll containers
- Delivery to all city center locations in Europe, even hard-to-reach addresses
- We deliver at the time you need